Monday, May 9, 2011

Two Years Ago Today

Time sure flies when you're having fun!

Two years ago today I married my best friend, squishy, partner in crime, and soul mate. We had the most perfect day surrounded with our friends and family and couldn't have asked for anything more.

I love going back through our wedding pictures and taking a peek back through the memories created that day...


















On our wedding day, Jim and I exchanged gifts. I bought him a shiny new watch and he surprised me with a Tiffany charm necklace with the initial M to represent my new last name.



How fitting that this year for our anniversary, Mr. TL surprised me with another lovely surprise. You know that if it comes in this box, it's got to be good, right?


Inside laid a lovely Tiffany lock to add to my charm necklace!


And in case you're wondering, Mr. TL didn't get skipped over on this anniversary. The pictures of my anniversary gift were taken with his anniversary gift... a new lens for his camera. The Nikon 50 mm/ 1.4. It's pretty dreamy!


HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to my favorite person. I love you more today than yesterday. xxoo.

6 comments:

  1. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! <3

    Wow, that photo of you two kissing with your veil blowing in the wind. Amazing! Your reception was gorgeous, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! love your wedding pics and the thoughtful gifts you got each other :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary honey! Those pictures are amazing. I love the initials on the door. Did you hear about my 1st novel release? You can check it out here: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004YTMGA0 Have a wonderful Monday doll!

    Kori xoxo

    www.blondeepisodes.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe! Happy Anniversary!!!
    Love the shoes! Were those your 'something blue'? *I wore blue flipflops! :)

    ReplyDelete