Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I love a good quickie...

... a peanut butter quickie that is!! ;)

This recipe was shared with me by my future mother-in-law... she says it was her go-to cookie when the kids would come home and tell her they needed a couple dozen cookies for a bake sale the next day.

Simple and delicious... And quick!!

Enjoy :)


Peanut Butter Quickies

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 egg
1 C sugar
1 C peanut butter

Combine all ingredients throughly. Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 8-10 minutes. Let cool completly on wire rack and then devour them!

Note: I scoop the dough with a cookie scoop and then roll them into balls. I then use a fork to make the traditional peanut butter cookie marks (I moisten the fork slightly and press into granulated sugar before I press the dough).

1 comment: