Friday, April 25, 2008

Best. Cheesecake. Ever. The End.

Simply put, this is by far the best cheesecake I've ever had or had the pleasure of making! It was so simple to make and baked up perfectly!!! I brought it to my future in-law's last night for dessert and it was a huge hit... delicious!

I eyeballed the cookie dough though... I used 1/2 of the small tube of Nestles chocolate chip cookie dough. I mixed 1/4 of that in and then the remaining 1/4 of that all around the top. It looked pretty that way too!

I may try this next time around with an Oreo cookie crust instead of the graham to give it more of a chocolate punch!!

Enjoy this one... yum-yum!

PS: I am going to make a conscious effort from here on out to actually note where I am getting the recipes from! So if any of the ones on this blog are yours and I haven't credited you, let me know and I'll do it ASAP! :)

Cookie Dough Cheesecake

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 pkg (8oz each) Cream Cheese, softened
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 tsp. vanilla
2 eggs
3/4 cup prepared or refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough, divided
1 Graham Pie Crust (6 oz.)

Preheat oven to 350°F. Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs; mix just until blended. Remove 1/2 cup of the dough; drop by teaspoonfuls into batter. Stir gently until well blended.
Pour into crust. Top with level teaspoonfuls of the remaining 1/4 cup cookie dough.
Bake 40 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.

No comments:

Post a Comment