Monday, March 28, 2011

Must Have Monday


In my daily blog travels, I came across Yummy Mummy's Beauty Blog and her weekly Must Try Monday post. I think this is a fabulous idea and since I'm such a beauty product whore, it's perfect for me (I'd be embarrassed to show you my overly organized bathroom area, full of enough beauty products to open up my own storefront!).

My Must Try item for this week is from one of my most favorite bath and body stores. I can literally spend hours perusing the bath bombs, lotions, potions, perfumes, and soaps at my local Lush store.

Let me introduce you to one of my beauty BFF's from Lush... Ocean Salt Cleanser. This scrub can be used from face to feet and for everything in-between. This scrub looks, feels, and smalls amazing - lime, coconut oil, vodka, and sea salt are a few of the yummy ingredients in this pot of love. I was told at the Lush store when I first purchased the scrub that the antibacterial properties of the lime and vodka help prevent acne while mineral-laden sea salts help to clear out blocked pores. I’ve got to say I agree – my skin has never looked, or felt, better.

I exfoliate my face 2-3 times a week in the winter and my face always feels like a million bucks afterward. It smells heavenly, it isn't overly salty/ gritty, and although it's slightly pricey ($35 for just over 8 ounces), it lasts quite awhile. I get a good 6 months out of a jar because it takes so little to do so much.

You must go out and try this product. I even turned my low-maintenance mom onto it - it's that good!

And now my friends I challenge YOU... what is your Must Try Monday product? Leave me a comment and let me know - I'm always up for experimenting with new products!

No comments:

Post a Comment