Friday, April 8, 2011

Fashion Fridays: Lane Bryant



I came across another fabulous link up opportunity on Kori's blog - Blonde Episodes. As a love of fashion and all things girly, how could I not participate?

As a full figured gal, I figured I'd highlight some of the lovely ensembles by Lane Bryant. I've been wearing LB for as long as I can remember and have been happy to see how they've evolved from the plus sized grandmother wear to fun, and fashionable frocks for us curvy girls. Technically Lane Bryant isn't high end fashion but I think they're producing clothing that rivals other brands for our thinner counterparts... fashionable, interchangeable, and quality.

For a low key, summer event, I love this dress, cardigan, and ring together. Turquoise and yellow may be one of my favorite color combos for the warmed months and while at first glance it may seem odd, just trust me!








Lane Bryant just started to sell shoes and handbags as well and their selection is pretty great... with offerings of a wide width which sometimes can be difficult for those, both plus sized andnot, who struggle to find cute, wide width shoes!







What fashion is inspiring you this week? Head over to Blonde Episodes and link up!

2 comments:

  1. Great post honey! Thanks for linking up! Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cardigans. I think they allow me to extend my wardrobe and wear certain spring and summer things before it is actually warm enough to do so.

    ReplyDelete