Friday, April 29, 2011

Fun Fridays



We made it to the end of another week... pat yourselves on the back, friends!

Tonight Mr. TL and I are staying in, grilling some burgers, cracking open a bottle of wine, and watching a movie. Low key and just the two of us - sheer perfection!



Saturday we'll run some miscellanous errands, grab lunch out somewhere then I'll head out for girls night at one of my friend's houses. There are a group of 9 women whom I get together with monthly to chit chat, drink booze, and gossip. What more could one want?!

Sunday we're headed to my in-law's to celebrate Mother's Day a week early (my father in law is workin on real Mother's Day and he always basically caters the holiday so this makes it easier on everyone!). I'm going to make a French Toast Casserole that is a twist from the one I usually make. This one has booze and cinnamon - how bad can THAT be? Sunday night Mr. TL & I are headed into Boston for an engegement session and we'll grabe a bite to eat up in the North End - YUM!



What are you guys doing this weekend? Head over to Jennie's blog and link up!

2 comments: